Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oh,Trinity: Cerulean, Gucci and what Knot!


As luck would have it, I encountered not one, not two but three fashion staples - great color, great styling and superb accessories!

Meet Sarab. I can't decide what attracted me more to this look, the cerulean Versace tie or its Trinity knot..am splitting my hair on that one. Must be the color... Has to be the color. Definitely the color. *Still unsure*. I love the way the tie pops up against the monochrome shirt and trousers and sits there pretty being the hero of the look! The faint stubble and the Gucci wayfarers add a lot but don't crowd the look.

Well, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.. am Baptized by the look!

You hit a home run buddy, keep 'em coming!

Sarab works with IndusInd Bank, Cyber City, Gurgaon


1 comment:

  1. With that kinda styling we may well be in Manhattan square!

    ReplyDelete